Foxwood Tax Search is well-known in the financial tax niche as being the only search firm that consistently offers high quality candidates skilled in taxation of financial institutions, products, and instruments.
Financial Services is an area we’ve dominated, backed by our experience, knowledge, relationships, and network:
- We work extensively in the banking sector, providing candidates with FI and capital market taxation experience for Canadian and US retail and investment banks.
- We assist foreign financial institutions in building out their in-house tax teams in North America from scratch, and provide/place inbound international tax professionals with experience managing the tax function of foreign subs.
- We categorize our product tax candidates by their experience with specific investments, including those skilled in the taxation of Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Private Equity Funds and Hedge Funds.
- We offer candidates with experience working with reporting and withholding regimes, including FATCA, CRS and CDOT, to help clients stay on-side of the ever-changing regulatory reporting requirements.
- Provide P&C and Life insurance taxation candidates to domestic and foreign insurance and reinsurance clients.
- We work extensively with tax lawyers practising federal income tax law, including those focused on closed-end investment funds, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, pension and private equity funds, mergers and acquisitions, public financings and structured products.