Regardless of business size, corporate business tax is difficult to navigate. Even the smallest of businesses must:
- Ensure proper tax compliance and tax reporting
- Implement tax planning strategies
- Manage relationships with tax authorities, and provide audit defense measures
- Understand how to take advantage of and maximize all available tax credits
- Keep up with new tax regulations and legislation to minimize tax risks
Working with clients of all sizes from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar multinationals, we provide superior tax career consulting and placements for both clients and candidates in the corporate tax niche.
Our experience ranges across an array of industries, including Real Estate, Mining, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, Telecom, Technology, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Energy, Construction, Healthcare, Media and the Service Industries.
We’re experienced in finding everything from that first in-house tax professional that brings related and sought-after tax-related functions in-house, to the tax professional joining a 20-person corporate tax team
Outsourcing is expensive we help clients construct in-house teams that save money, typically resulting in additional funds through dedicated tax planning initiatives created in-house.